Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Disparate Mercies

I finally posted Disparate Mercies on Literotica under seeker71. If there is interest I'll post chapter 2 but if not it's understandable. At the beginning of the summer I had visions of working diligently on my writing in a blissfully silent house. But it was not to be. I thought having teens old enough to drive would make our house less the hang out spot. I forgot it's cheaper to eat here than buying fast food, lol. Somehow my assertion that I don't really care if they curse has me forever labelled as "cool". I'm not really cool just lazy, I've got better things to worry about that if a teen drops f bombs.

I will simply post my writing here and on Lit. since no publishers are interested. I was thinking of posting each rejection letter and running a counter (I crack me up).

Well I hope you enjoy this  origin story of Vincente Padin, now I have more college research to do for the future pharmacist.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment